Moss Street Medical Fees
Moss Street Medical is a privately billing practice. We do not routinely bulk bill.
Bulk billing is limited to: children 12 years & under, aged pensioners 75 years & over and some pensioners 65 to 75 years who are actively participating in a chronic disease management plan & others with physical & intellectual disability pensions.
SERVICE / CONSULT Full Fee Discounted Fee Medicare Rebate
- Level A Short Consult (item 3) $40.00
- Level B Standard consult (item 23) $80.50
- Level C Long consultation (item 36) $121.50
- Level D Prolonged Consult (item 44) $121.50
Mental Health Services
Patients are responsible for payment of WorkCover consult fees until they receive
a claim number from their workplace insurer.
First appointments are charged a Long Consultation and Medical certificate. Moss Street Medical follow SIRA (previously WorkCover) rates and are as follows.
- Level A Short Consult (AA010) $37.50
- Level B Standard consult (AA020) $76.00
- Level C Long consultation (AA030) $140.00
- Medical certificate of capacity(WCO001) $44.50
Repeat scripts service without consultation
This service is at your GPs discretion & you may be requested to attend for an appointment. Please allow 48 hours.
- Fee $20
Moss Street GPs may provide a script without a consultation, under the following conditions:
- Only patients who are known to the practice
- Must have been seen in the last 3 months
- Only regular medications that have been previously prescribed by your GP