Moss Street Medical Fees
Moss Street Medical is a privately billing practice. We do not routinely bulk bill.
Bulk billing is limited to: children 12 years & under, aged pensioners 75yrs & over and some pensioners 65 to 75 years who are actively participating in a chronic disease management plan. Patients with physical & intellectual disability pensions.
A New Patient Fee of $114.00 (Level C – Long) is billed on your first appointment regardless of age/concession card for all new patients.
Please see our full list for discounted fees for other groups on pensions & HCCs
- Level A Short Consult (Item 3) $38.00
- Level B Standard consult (item 23) $78.00
- Level C Long consultation (item 36) $118.00
Work Cover Consults
Patients are responsible for payment of WorkCover consult fees until they receive
a claim number from their workplace insurer.
First appointments are charged a Long Consultation and Medical certificate. Moss Street Medical follow SIRA (previously WorkCover) rates and are as follows.
- Level A Short Consult (AA010) $37.50
- Level B Standard consult (AA020) $76.00
- Level C Long consultation (AA030) $140.00
- Medical certificate of capacity(WCO001) $44.50